Concussion Education for Regulated Healthcare Practitioners and Rehabilitation Professionals
Do you see concussion patients in your practice? Are you interested in getting informed and learning the most up-to-date and evidence-based clinical management and rehabilitation strategies? Register now for our “Best Practices in Concussion Management.”
This course offers a comprehensive overview of evidence-based concussion assessment procedures, rehabilitation methods, baseline testing and return-to-play considerations. We offer concise literature reviews on topics such as acute concussion pathophysiology, post-concussion syndrome, rest and activity post-concussion and offer strategies for building individualized return to learn and return to work programs. We utilize a multidisciplinary speaking panel and offer information geared to rehabilitation and medical professionals regarding best practice management for concussion.
- Concussion pathophysiology
- Neurocognitive assessment of concussion
- Baseline / pre-season testing considerations
- Clinical assessment of concussion
- Rest and Activity considerations post-concussion
- The role of vestibular and oculomotor screening in concussion
- Concussion rehabilitation strategies
- Physical exertion testing and return-to-play
- Case and practical review
- Guest lectures and more…
Join our team and become a Shift Concussion Management Trained Provider Today. For more information on our education programs, please contact us at 1-855-223-1002 ex.1, email@example.com, or complete our form below. Once submitted, a Shift representative will be in contact with you to discuss this training opportunity further.